Monday, September 24, 2007


Here is Ellie... We need to get a new camera because ours got smashed in California! Until then this is as good as it gets!

2 comments:

Cameron/Melissa said...

Something that would be cool is to take a picture of Ellie in that scene in each of the 4 seasons. Then, you could have Vivaldi's appropriate composition playing for the respective season you are displaying.

Anyhow, my mind is full of great ideas these days, don't you think? How is life in YouTah? Lately, the weather here has been more fall-ish, which is nice. Dad, Ali, and I went fishing in Bishop over the weekend. It rained Friday, but was gorgeous on Sat/Sun. We caught lots of fish, and even kept 5 each for dinner sometime. We found lots of "secret" places to return to in the future. I took some cool pictures, which I will share with you via PicasaWeb. Let's see a new posting from you now!!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now!! Your little gal is getting so big--about as big as my Luke, I guess! She looks just like you did, Melissa...do you hear that a lot? Take care!