Wade turned 29 on Nov 1st-- Ellie was the ultimate party planner! We played cute kid games & she did all the decorating! Thanks Wade for being a good sport! Happy Birthday! Thanks for being a fabulous husband & father. We love you!!
Can Ellie plan my next birthday party? She's awesome! Wish we weren't so far away so I could see those cute kids of yours more often. I'm glad you've been keeping up the blog so that I can at least stay mildly in touch.
There are a few more pictures on our blog, but I'm running about 4 months behind!
1 comment:
Can Ellie plan my next birthday party? She's awesome! Wish we weren't so far away so I could see those cute kids of yours more often. I'm glad you've been keeping up the blog so that I can at least stay mildly in touch.
There are a few more pictures on our blog, but I'm running about 4 months behind!
Lots of love,
Lacy
Post a Comment