Thursday, January 24, 2008

I guess our life hasn't been exciting enough to post for the last 3 months! Or maybe too exciting to find the time. So here's my effort to catch up & then I promise to be more regular about this.

Ellie loved helping get ready for Christmas. Decorating the tree was her favorite and she had to keep coming back to check on
the ornaments. She was great to not pull them off. She loved wearing her Santa Jammies & Santa Hat!




We had a great Christmas! We are way too spoiled, all of us not just Ellie! We were able to have an early Christmas with my family. Ellie was so excited about all her 'smaller' toys so cried when we tried to make her take the tablecloth off her kitchen. But as soon as she saw it so did a little dance & hollered "yeah, yeah, yeah"! It's an understatement to say she loves it.



Then we went to California for Christmas. We loved how warm it was. Ellie got the table & chairs that match her kitchen from Mike & Sue. She loves to set the table & eat. She loves stirring pots on the stove & putting hot dogs in the microwave.
In Cali, Ellie loved playing with her cousins. She thought she was just as big as the big girls. She learned everyone's name fast & really had a blast.


2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. Ellie is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am glad you did more! Ellie is a doll and you look great! I am looking forward to seeing you soon!