So, it's a very cold & snowy day today. Instead of just depressing about it I've decided to post about how great and warm our last weekend was. We were able to go to St. George for the long weekend and bask in high 40's - low 50's temperatures. It felt so warm we were able to play at the park, feed the ducks, go on a little hike, & Wade was able to golf twice! Here's some pics of us in the "sun"!


2 comments:
So warm is high 40's huh? I think maybe you guys should look at California for graduate school. It is cold and snowy here- we had about a foot and a half but I am sure it is at least high 50's down the hill today and tomorrow it will probably be almost 70 degrees. Yes we do have the best of both worlds. What a choice- should we go skiing or go to Disneyland for the day when it snows?
I feel your pain about the cold. It's cold and rainy here! I'm jealous you were able to go to St. George. I'm trying to plan an escape back to sunny AZ. Love you tons. Give that cute little girl of yours a squeeze for me. I love that grin!
Post a Comment