Saturday, April 26, 2008

April 16th!

Ellie knows that her birthday is April 16th.  She will tell you if you ask. So we wanted to do something for her even though we'd already had the party & she'd already had plenty of presents. So here's what we did...

We brought her breakfast in bed. She thought it was so funny! 

Gave her one more present!  Not necessary, but she loves her "art easel". 

And had a princess cake at Wade's office.  Thanks Lisa!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see your blogs and new pictures! Keep it up! I live for blogstalking people, especially when Justin is out of town and when we get 20 inches of snow in one day. Sorry I hadn't emailed you back yet. I loved that carseat you sent me. I just need to figure out how to get Justin on bored with a $300 seat!

Unknown said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday! I am sorry I forgot to call and wish you a good day. Maybe I will remember to next year. :)

Cameron/Melissa said...

Ashling and Ali loved the breakfast in bed. Especially Ashling. She laughed like crazy at Ellie eating in her crib. What a fun idea!