Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birthday Girls!

My birthday was on the 12th and we celebrated Ellie's 2nd birthday that day also.  Wade's parents were able to come down for the weekend, so we had quite the party.  Wade surprised me with an IPOD... I was very excited!  Ellie got piano from Grandma Sue and Papa.  She loves it.  She loves singing and wants to be on American Idol someday... Therefore, she also loves the microphone she got from Amber.




Ellie loves watching & playing basketball with her dad.  So we got her a "kid-size basketball hoop", which was just what she wanted!
Ellie enjoyed setting up for the party, especially the balloons.  We were unable to find Minnie party supplies so we had a bright-colored-butterfly-flower themed party. 
Amber and I made a butterfly cake. I am proud to say I even helped frost it. 
Doesn't it look professional?
Ellie needed a little help getting enough air to blow the candles out. 
But she didn't need any help eating the cake!
I just thought this one was so cute.  
Check out her little tongue when she smiles-- just like her mom! 
Needless to say, we had a great time together & with all our friends and family.  
Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

LafeNLacy said...

Aren't you glad I made Amber take that cake decorating class with me? The cake looks great! Happy belated birthday to both of you!!

Taryn said...

I love reading your posts! Ellie is such a doll. I love the what to wear post; so cute! Happy belated birthday to both of you. Sounds like you had a great time; you cake looks amazing maybe I'll hire you for Tayla's next year;) It was good seeing you guys at Easter too! Take care!