Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Pucker Up" Pjs & BBQ

I saw these pjs at Costco & just couldn't resist.  I love the "Pucker Up" with the limes & lemons... So adorable!



She's got the pucker perfected!!  And gives great kisses too!


We had a BBQ last Sunday & cooked steaks.  
They were so good!  Actually, some of the best steaks I've ever had.  We tried a new marinade -- A1 Chicago Steakhouse. We definitely recommend it. 
 Ellie loved helping but wasn't so sure about her hot-dog
 once it had the black lines from the grill.

2 comments:

Cameron/Melissa said...

Good job taking pictures. They are so cute. I love getting to see Ellie grow up since we never actually get to see her.

LafeNLacy said...

My mom told me about these cute pictures of Ellie so I dashed over to the computer to see them. What a ham! The pajamas are adorable, and she is seriously cute. We're wishing we had a girl here in the Halm group to dress up!