I am grateful for the opportunity I had to go back to work part-time. Thanks to my mom for keeping Ellie! But more importantly I am extremely grateful that I get to stay home now. Thanks Wade! I am excited to put all my effort into being a mom, wife, housekeeper, laundry service, cook, etc, I really am excited about it! I am also excited to have more time to do things with friends--Ellie and I are ready for some play-dates!! So give us a call...
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Today's Tuesday...
So today is Tuesday and Tuesday's have not been my most favorite day. For the last year and a couple months Tuesday has meant that I have to get up early, look professional by 7 am, drive 25 minutes, be prepared, be creative, and do it all over again on Wednesday. Tuesday's & Wednesday's have been work days. But now I'm done!! I'm off for the summer and not going back next year. It's hard to find too many negatives about my work-- I have loved the kids and loved the teachers I worked with. I will really miss them. I have been able to further my experience in field I love and make extra money. So I am not really complaining I am just glad that I don't have to do anything today... I am loving that fact that it's 2 and I still haven't showered, that I have played with Ellie all day & cleaned my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are ready for a play date any time. Just let me know. I am sure that Connor would just love that.
Post a Comment