Monday, November 17, 2008

BYU Game

Last Friday we took Ellie to the BYU basketball game.  She loved watching all the action, watching all the people and eating popcorn. She was obsessed with Cosmo and was very concerned whenever she couldn't see him.  We went to meet him & she was thrilled to give him fives & knuckles. With her pom-poms, megaphone, and cougar shirt she looked the part.  And she acted the part by copying things her dad yelled.   
GO COUGARS!



4 comments:

LafeNLacy said...

I'm pretty sure she's the world's cutest Cougar fan. I can't wait for December!

Shel said...

remember when I ran into you at Costco and Ellie was a brand new baby! Such a cutie, I can't believe that it has been that long!

Holly said...

She is the cutest cougar fan ever! Especially when she yell's, "Dough Tooters." (Go Cougars)

Heather said...

Wow--she just keeps getting cuter! It looks like you had a good time at that game. We took all of our kids to last week's high school game and it was a nightmare--mostly because of Luke! I'm so excited to get our little ones together next month! Take care!!!