Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Wade!

Wade turned 27 on November 1st!!
 Unfortunately, I'm not as dedicated to this blog as I should be and I'm maybe not as good as wife as I could be-- I've seen many blogs with cute posts wishing their husbands a happy day & letting the world know how wonderful their husbands are.  I however did not do this.  I justify to myself that instead I spent the whole day with him and did my best to make sure he had a wonderful day. But the next day I easily could have published my "Ode to Wade" and let you all know about how wonderful he is... hmmm...maybe I'll be a better wife next year :)

But here's some of the fun we had... 

We hiked to Battle Creek Canyon in the morning. It was a fun & relaxing way for us to all do something Wade loves!


Then we had a Birthday BYU football game party.  Wade got to enjoy all his favorites, BYU football, Costa Pork Burritos and 4 Layer Dessert, all while wearing his new t-shirt for his favorite basketball team. 
Hope you had a happy day, Wade!  We love you!!!

No comments: