Ellie loves to play dress-ups. And we are so grateful for Chalon for passing on a bin full so that now Ellie doesn't have to dress-up in her Sunday dresses.
The usually dress up experience goes like this: First, she waves her magic wand and says Bibity Bobity Boo. Then she gets all dressed up and makes me be the prince and dance with her. And, I have to sing too. Usually, she is Cinderella and we have to dance and fall in love. Then she'll have to try the "glass slipper" (ours are just purple princess heels) on me and when it doesn't fit she'll call me Anastasia or Druzella. Then I have to try the shoe on her and it always fits and she becomes the princess and lives happily ever after in the castle.
Anyway, she has lots of fun. This is a picture of our Cinder-Ellie just before she goes to the ball.
2 comments:
Yes, Ellie is DEFINITELY a princess!! :)
I was bored and found you on my sisters blog, and I just had to tell you that Ellie is adorable, and has quite the imagination I might add!
Post a Comment