For Thanksgiving we headed to California to spend time with Wade's family. We spent the majority of our trip at Del Mar Beach on Camp Pendleton military base in little cottages. Thanks Todd & Chalon for the hook-ups! It was great to be able to enjoy a little sun, a lot of sand & plenty of time together. We spent our Thanksgiving Day enjoying the beach and soaking up the rays. I'm happy to say I even got a little sunburn. Then we enjoyed our turkey dinner on paper plates and picnic tables, as we watched the sunset. Overall, not the ordinary Thanksgiving Day but a very relaxing & enjoyable experience.
Here's some pictures of us enjoying the beach- the bad news is that is basically all I took from the whole trip. The only problem about spending time with Wade's family is that I don't take as many pictures as I should. That does not mean we don't pose for very many pictures. Thanks to Sue we almost feel like we have a paparazzi following us. So when I get those pictures from her there will be plenty more to share!
1 comment:
Yes, a non-traditional turkey day, but I would SO trade for it any day! I'm glad you had fun and your family pictures are SUPER cute!
Post a Comment