
I am so happy.... Thanks to my dad and Wade we got a new garbage disposal yesterday! I know this should not make one so thrilled but I am!! No more leaking, no more stinking but especially no more cranking! Our old garbage disposal worked but I had to get down under it and crank it with an allen wrench to start it. And most of the time, I had to crank it, try it, crank it, try it and so on until it finally started. But today I flipped the switch several times just because I can and enjoyed the fact that it started right up each time. We ended up getting a much more powerful one than our old one-- my dad says it could handle the neighbor's cat. Hmmm... :)
Oh, the simple pleasures of being a stay-at-home mom. I am embarrassed to admit I asked for and received a new toilet seat for Christmas and I asked for a swivel sweeper vac for Valentine's Day. Not to mention the top of my birthday list is new bathroom floors. I know I'm a nerd!!
3 comments:
You make me laugh! But I remember the silly garbage disposal so I know it was worth it. Yea for technology!
I ask for the same sorts of things for birthdays, christmas, etc. My mother-in-law thinks I'm crazy!
Okay Melissa... time for pictures of Ellie's birthday. We all want to see it... so post again soon!
Post a Comment