I can't believe my baby is 3. Seems like I was just barely holding her in the hospital for the first time and snuggling her in bed while we both took naps everyday. I've loved watching her giggle, roll over, sit up, scoot, and walk for the first times. I cherish helping her learn to communicate, learn her letters, and learn to ride a bike. I can't believe how grown up she is.
We had a wonderful birthday for her-- here's the pics! She got clothes, a dance outfit, hair accessories & a vanity, and a scooter! She loved it all! She picked for us to have donuts & chocolate milk for breakfast. Then we had macaroni & hotdogs for dinner...yum!!
Then we had a party in the evening. We invited a few little girls & then the fam. We had a great time. Ellie chose to have a castle cake for her princess party. So Amber & I made it again this year. We think it turned out pretty cute!!
This little Cinderella also has a hard time keeping her shoes on! Too cute to actually loose it on the stairs!
The highlight of the day was that "the real Cinderella" came to her party-- All the way from Disneyland! "You told me she couldn't come, but she came!!" was the quote of the evening. Here's the look of awe when she walked in the door-
3 comments:
What a cutie! She looks so old! The girls wished they could come to her party.
What a cute party! She is such a princess, I love it!!
It looks like you had a really great birthday, Ellie! Congratulations on turning 3! Tell your mom and dad that you want to come visit Stetson and take my dance classes :) I promise to provide lots of cute costumes and princess music!
Post a Comment