Let me just recap all the fun we've already had this month.
First we planned a wedding, sold a car & bought a new one. Then I drove over a huge bolt and had to get new tires on our car. Then we had Amber's wedding, which turned out perfect, but we had to work hard to pull it off. It was wonderful to spend so much time with family! Then our AC unit broke. And we had to get it fixed. Then we spent 4 days watching my aunt & uncle's 5 kids, no wait they only had 4 kids but Ellie made 5! Then we got home to find our water heater was leaking all through the closet & under the house in the crawl space. That was a mess! And last night Wade, my dad & brother spent over 4 hours trying to replace it but they kept having little problems. They didn't finish until 11! And then we still cleaned up & packed for our vacation. We leave today to go to California for a week. And through all this we've been planning a baby shower for my friend, not planning a pack meeting which we are just going to cancel, planning a backpacking trip and trying to potty train Ellie. Wow! And this is all been in the last 21 days! Needless to say this month has a been a busy & expensive one this far.
2 comments:
I like that you posted but we need more details. What kind of car... pictures of the wedding... where it was at.... any success with Ellie? Anyways I guess it is a good thing that you guys are coming down here so we can get all the details. Good luck with packing and I hope it isn't too hard.
Busy Busy!1111 Melissa, I found your blog through Amber's. It's fun! And your link to my page - hope that's ok! :)
Post a Comment