Wednesday, July 30, 2008



 We try not to brag about our daughter too much, but this is pretty darn cute!

7 comments:

Holly said...

She's brilliant! It must come from her grammy! LOL ;)

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taryn said...

You're totally allowed to brag, she's your daughter! That is very cute, hope my kids are that smart:)

Claire said...

NICE WORK!!!! Way to teach her well! She is adorable...can I take her home at least once :)
We miss you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Brag all you want. She is about the third cutest little girls I know!!! :)

LafeNLacy said...

I'm so glad I got to see Miss Ellie in person this summer. She's adorable! I love her sweet little voice.

Jenn and Rich said...

What a cute! I just found your guys blog! check ours out azjohnson.blogpot.com. This is such a fun way to keep up with eachother