Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little project...

My latest little project was one that needed to be done a long time ago. Last winter, I was complaining about doing this project and told myself to wait until summer.  And now that summer is about over I figured we had no more excuses. 

If you'd been to our house lately you would have noticed how sad our kitchen table looked. It used to be all black but the paint on top was in terrible shape. So we sanded it down and stained the top to match our chairs. Thanks to Wade, Mom & Bronson for their help! I am so happy with how it turned out.  I love it!  

5 comments:

Cameron/Melissa said...

the table looks great. It is much better than I would have expected. I should get busy and do that to my table.

Unknown said...

It really looks very great! I am impressed!

Claire said...

it looks AWESOME! you have such an eye and craft for talent! way to go woman

LafeNLacy said...

You did a great job! Don't you want to come visit me in Cleveland and help me do mine? :) Miss you tons.

ern said...

hi melissa! looks like you got your mom's talent for crafts...you should post some more projects that you do (including step-by-step instructions for those of us who are craft-motards). i love seeing you and your little family. hope you guys are all doing well!